Speed Bump Ecobam RDV 800 / 40 ® is designed to implement traffic calming measures for zones with high volume of traffic of vehicles with tendency to exceed speed limits. This speed bump is also suitable for roads / streets with traffic of heavy vehicles like trucks, buses or coaches.
If you need further information about the product you can:
SPEED BUMP ECOBAM RDV 800 / 40 is made of cast iron, includes a LED illumination system and the inviolable attachment system ECOBAM FIX ©. The speed reducer height is 1.57in (40 mm).
Speed Limit of: 25mph (40kph)
Traffic: High density
Zones: Suburban and linking roads (turning roadways)
- Section Width: 31.50in (800mm).
- Section Length: 15.75in (400mm).
- Maximum Height: 1.57in (40mm)
The advantages of the Speed Bumps ECOBAM RDV are:
- Outstanding durability of the product, made of cast iron, it is indestructible and it is not deformable, assuring the highest product life of the market.
- No maintenance, its design and materials avoid any kind of maintenance of the product like replacing modules, fixations, etc.
- Maximum security, LED lighting system increases the visibility of the Speed Bump so the driver see earlier the speed bump and reacts faster slowing the speed of the vehicle.
- Effectiveness, its shape causes a vertical deceleration harmlessly on vehicles.
- Sustainability, low power consumption LED illumination system and materials used in its manufacturing are 100% recyclable.
- Modular system that allows easier installation and adapt speed bump dimensions to street / road requirement
See technical instruction